Speed Up Your Computer with a Professional Cleaning!

Monday, April 18, 2016

FAQs Automatic Income SEO Websites #SEO #WebsiteDesign

FAQs Automatic Income SEO Websites #SEO #WebsiteDesign



Frequently Asked Questions for Automatic SEO and Income Websites    #SEO #WebsiteDesign 

Click here for the most recent version of FAQs     http://www.godsbusinessway.com/index.php/topic,13515.msg13810.html#msg13810     


Q I don't have my own product, but I want to make money online. What do I do?

A Get a minimum of an Intermediate Automated Income Website. After your website has been built, because they will ask you for your website address, Sign up at Clickbank,7Search, Additionally 7Search offers pay per click advertising which will increase your income faster than waiting for organic search engines to catch up with your posts in your website.

Also sign up with Amazon affiliate programGoogle Adsense. Google Adsense is hard to get approved, thus the 7Search option. Sign up for my Clickbank affiliate rss feeds free for anyone with the intermediate website or above. Sign up for Clickbank ads which can also be placed on your website. We won't be using all these, but too many options is better than not enough.


Q I already have a website. Why do I need this?

A People don't have time to continue to add keyworded, fresh content to their website to increase their search engine rankings above their competitors websites. Getting the Automated SEO and Income Website will get you that content automatically along with contact information and links pointing to your main website. it's like having a satellite office which sends more traffic and income to your main office. Much like a satellite office your Automated SEO and Income Website can be designed to earn you passive, hands off additional income!


Q Why do I need a higher search engine ranking? All my sales are done offline.

How do your prospective buyers find you? Google, Bing or some other search engine. The yellow pages are practically useless. Even I, as an in home computer tutor sought out for my skills not only with business, but with senior citizens, am dropping the yellow pages. 


Q I have other questions not on here. How do I contact you?

A Contact information is found on http://BetterThanAWebsite.com    


Q I want to break the chains of financial troubles. How do I get started?

A Go to http://BetterThanAWebsite.com and get get your freedom.

Click here for the most recent version of FAQs     http://www.godsbusinessway.com/index.php/topic,13515.msg13810.html#msg13810   

No comments:

Post a Comment